How to Enroll
Register now for the 23/24 Fall semester, complete our registration form online here Registration Form
Program enrollment for the 2023/24 school year will begin on August 1st 2023. To enroll in Diploma, HiSET or ESL you must complete the registration form and take an assessment test, this assessment is required and will help with placement as well as show student growth. Follow-up assessment testing is also required throughout the program. You can Schedule the assessment test by clicking HERE.
Enrollment is ongoing for most classes, if the class is full you will be notified of the next start date.
You can also contact the office by email or calling between the hours of 8am-3pm Monday - Friday to make an appointment. 760-868-5400 ext 10390, [email protected]
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Children may not by present during classes or for assessment testing
- Registration and Assessment testing is required to begin classes
- Registration is in-person on a first-come, first-served basis
- For Diploma Program, please bring in an official signed and sealed copy of your transcript from your last attended high school.
We are located at the Non-Traditional Schools East Campus 3919 Nielson Rd. Phelan, CA 92371