How to Enroll
Now enrolling for the 21/22 school year.
Please complete our registration form online at Registration Form
Program enrollment for most classes is ongoing. To enroll in Diploma, HiSET or ESL you must complete an application and take an assessment test, this assessment is required* and will help with placement as well as show student growth. Follow-up assessment testing is also required throughout the program. Please call or email our office between the hours of 8am-3pm Monday - Friday to make an appointment. 760-868-5400 ext 10390, AdultEd@snowlineschools.com
*If you are unable to attend in-person testing, please call us to hear about alternative testing solutions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Children may not by present during classes or for assessment testing
- Registration and Assessment testing is required to begin classes
- Registration is in-person on a first-come, first-served basis
- For Diploma Program, please bring in an official signed and sealed copy of your transcript from your last attended high school.
We are located at the Non-Traditional Schools Enrollment Center at 9258 Malpaso Rd. Phelan, CA 92371