How to Enroll
Enrollment for 2019/2020 school year will begin August 1st. Please call the office starting August 1st to set up your enrollment appointment. Classes will start August 19th.
Program enrollment for most classes is ongoing. To enroll you must complete an application in our office and take an assessment test, this assessment is required and will help with placement as well as show student growth. Follow-up assessment testing is also required through-out the program. Please call or stop by our office between the hours of 8am-12pm Monday - Friday to make an appointment to register. 760-868-5400 ext 10390
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Children may not by present during classes or for assessment testing
- Registration and Assessment testing is required to begin classes
- Registration is in-person on a first-come, first-served basis
- For Diploma Program, please bring in an official signed and sealed copy of your transcript from your last attended high school.
We are located at the Non-Traditional Schools Enrollment Center. at 9258 Malpaso Rd. Phelan, CA 92371